Personal Life Coach in Dubai, UAE
Life coaching has gained immense popularity over the past few decades. The reason being, rapid increase in the number of people believing and willing to invest in this process seeing the extent to which it has helped turn other people’s lives around. International Coaching Federation, ICF which is considered the Gold Standard in coaching profession defines “life coaching as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential”
Through meaningful conversations and thought provoking conversations over a period of time, a life coach empowers you to deal with your personal and professional issues and help you create, meet and exceed your personal and career goals.
One question I’m frequently about life coaching is asked is, “How do I know that I need coaching?”
When you are going to make a valuable investment in yourself for a lifetime, in terms of time, energy, intellect and money, you need to be 100% sure whether you need coaching or not.
As a best motivational life coach I can provide the top coacing services in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and any where in the world by online
Here are the 5 questions you need to ask yourself to identify whether you need life coaching or not.
- What do you want to achieve in the next 1 year from now? Some may clearly know their goal, a promotion, a job change, a career change, 10 kg weight loss for example. For some, their goal may not be clear, in that case the goal could be, ” I need to get some clarity as to what I want to do in life”
- Once you have clearly defined your 1 year/ 3 year/ 5 year goals, my next question would be, How long have you been thinking about this? Maybe you have been thinking about it for a long time and did not act upon it or you did something about your goal but you are not happy with the results. In both cases, coaching can help you give more direction, focus and accountability to achieving your goal.
- Does doing nothing about your goal make you feel unsettled, or make your feel guilty or keeps you wake at night? Answering this is extremely important, because some goals are important but not urgent. So if you think you have plenty of time to act upon it, you may not commit yourself even if you take help from a life coach. Think about this, is this goal a good to do or a must do for you?
- What would happen if you don’t take an action now? What would you loss if you do nothing, What would you gain if you achieve your goal? Unless you create a sense of urgency and importance, goals would just remain goals.
- Are you willing to seek professional help to get a long term solution? Are you willing to make your goals official so that someone will hold you accountable and responsible for your achievements. Are you willing to invest your time, money and energy today for a better tomorrow..
Answering these questions will give you clarity on why you need coaching. Learning and becoming more aware about yourself is the biggest advantage of coaching. A similar format would be counselling, or therapy or consulting (in business). Although one major difference between counselling and coaching is that, in coaching the client is empowered to find a solution for his problems. While in counselling, the client seeks expert opinion of a counsellor and is prescribed a solution to his problems.
Hence if you want to take complete control of your life and make decisions for yourself, you should choose life coaching.
Transforming Minds is the Top Leadership Coach in Dubai and across UAE.
- Better clarity on goals
- Awareness about your strengths and what makes your heart sing
- More focus on priorities
- Firm decision making
- Efficient use of time and improved productivity
- Improve and maintain relationships in personal and professional life
Why work with me?
- Online coaching available at your convenience
- Face to Face coaching available in Dubai/ UAE
- 24/7 E mail support
- 60 min Complimentary “discovery” session before you join
- Guidance from an ICF certified coaching professional
- Holistic approach in coaching to ensure healthy work life balance